Decades Of Experience Handling High Net Worth Divorces
Our attorneys offer more than 20 combined years of experience protecting the rights of our clients in divorce involving complex property valuation and equitable distribution of significant assets. We work with many of the leading independent financial investigators, forensic accountants and property valuation experts in Central Texas when preparing our property settlement cases. This includes:
- Assets from family businesses or professional practices
- Retirement accounts like 401(ks), IRAs, Roth IRAs and pensions
- Investment accounts, stock options and other corporate benefits
- Cabins, vacation homes and investment properties
- Luxury cars, motorcycles, boats, yachts, Jet Skis, ATVs, campers and other vehicles
- Memberships to golf clubs, country clubs, resorts and other social venues
- Antiques, family heirlooms, jewelry, collectibles and other high-value items
Did You Sign A Prenuptial Or Postmarital Agreement?
Prenuptial agreements and post-marital contracts must be signed under a specific set of conditions that protect the rights of both parties. Many divorces in Central Texas require prenuptial contract litigation to determine whether one of the spouses has the right to claim some of the increased value of assets initially protected by a prenuptial agreement — or deny debt obligations covered by the contract. We have extensive experience handling high-asset divorce property and debt settlements and litigation involving prenuptial or postnuptial contracts.
Lawyers With A Reputation For Excellence
No matter the size of your marital estate, we have the experience to help you manage complex property division issues. More importantly, we offer the exceptional client service, responsive representation and diligent advocacy to protect your interests throughout the divorce process.
Call us at 512-774-6458 or use our email contact form to schedule a consultation today. Each case receives input and guidance from one of our senior partners; with our team, your case is always in good hands.